Development site planning statements
We produce site planning statements to provide information about sites that are potentially available for development.
We published statements to:
- promote potential sites for development
- ensure all stakeholders are aware of the planning and design issues
- provide guidance for the development (or re-development) of these sites
- provide fast, responsive and constructive information on sites
- assist potential investors and local stakeholders
- help to give useful background
- highlight some of the key issues and opportunities that exist
- help initial discussions with a developer
Statements represent informal advice and guidance and have been prepared by taking into account comments made at relevant Local Development Framework stages.
Statements don't address all the issues which may need to be considered during the course of an application and don't establish policy, but can assist the development process by bringing together the key planning and design issues. They aren't legally binding and haven't been through a formal consultation process.
Consultation takes place in the normal way throughout the planning application process. We encourage developers to consult with local communities before submitting a planning application. If you wish to make any comments at this stage, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01752 304366. Any comments made will be made available to potential developers or applicants when they're looking to bring forward proposals on the site.
Bath Street [PDF, 1MB]
Colin Campbell Court [PDF, 439KB]
Former Western National Site [PDF, 1MB]
Gingko House [PDF, 562KB]
Northwest Exeter Street [PDF, 2.6MB]
Pomphlett Industrial Estate [PDF, 978KB]
Quality Inn [PDF, 824KB]
Stonehouse Business Centre [PDF, 626KB]
Trelawney Centre [PDF, 753KB]
Victoria Snooker Hall [PDF, 770KB]
Whitleigh Youth Club [PDF, 657KB]